"Elle, I, our children and our friends love the Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar and we try to go every year. It is held on the first weekend of December in the lush gardens surrounding Toorak House.
We love that we are able to find those small things that remind us of home, like enjoying shrimp sandwiches and strawberry-cream cake under the oak tree with live Christmas music playing in the background.
This will be the third year we have our own stall, not far from the main entrance off St Georges Rd. For the first time, this year THE TRAY SHOP will have a stall next to ours. Don’t forget to check out their beautiful range of trays some made from our fabrics."
Saturday 2 Dec 10am - 5pm & Sunday 3 Dec 10am-4pm
Toorak House, 21 St Georges Rd, Toorak, Victoria
- Wander stalls and discover what Scandinavia is famous for - design, textiles, handicrafts, glassware and more!
- Discover unique gifts and stunning Christmas decorations imported from Scandinavia.
- Savour a delicious variety of Scandinavian foods like Norwegian pancakes, Danish hotdogs, Swedish cakes and open sandwiches.
- Enjoy Scandinavian live music including the traditional Lucia procession singing Christmas songs.
- Let the kids meet the farm animals and enjoy face painting as well as the bouncing castle.