"It is that time of the year again, time for the Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar.
For us at Alex&Elle, the Christmas Bazaar is a must, and we know that many of our customers are regular visitors too. If you are going this year, make sure you come over and say hello."
Every year on the first weekend of December the traditional and very popular Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar is held in the lush gardens surrounding Toorak House. The event has become the highlight of Christmas for many locals with over 12.000 visitors. Come and enjoy the festive atmosphere.
- Wander stalls and discover what Scandinavia is famous for - design, textiles, handicrafts, glassware and more!
- Discover unique gifts and stunning Christmas decorations imported from Scandinavia
- Savour a delicious variety of Scandinavian foods like Norwegian waffles, Danish hotdogs, Swedish cakes and open sandwiches
- Enjoy Scandinavian live music, watch the Lucia procession and meet Pippi Longstocking
- Kids corner with jumping castle, mini zoo and glitter tattoos
Saturday 30 Nov 10am - 5pm & Sunday 1 Dec 10am-4pm
Toorak House, 21 St Georges Rd, Toorak, VIC